[meteorite-list] shipping costs.

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 15:25:37 2004

Hi List,
                  It also depends on the weight you are shipping, I recently
listed an auction for a 4 + kilo Campo 18 dollars included insurance and
USPS Priority shipping (within the US only), Well I ended up eating 7
dollars as it cost 25 dollars with insurance shipped priority USPS (not a
real big problem ). I have never had a Priority package lost either way
shipping or receiving. And the customer receives their package within 3 days
usually.
                   Internationally if you send a padded envelope it is much
cheaper that a box is to ship, but if you are sending larger pieces that do
not fit in a padded envelope you have to use a box and will pay much more
to ship.
                   I try to only charge what I am charged to ship but
sometimes you are off a bit one way or the other.

 Best Regards to all .
                                        Steven Drummond