[meteorite-list] thread recycling

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 16:07:21 2004

Hello all,

The following is only an observation and not an accusation, concern or even a problem for me.

I've been on the list about three years now and we seem to recycle certain subjects over and over again. Some of these are listed below and seem to pop up more often than most.

shipping costs and methods
NWA 869 is a really nice cheap meteorite...a favorite
A certain list member is accused of screwy dealings, and he then shows his stupidisy w/responses
All NWA's are bad and are especially not worth squat unless classified with coordinates
NWA's and their variety is the best thing that ever happened to meteoritics
Tucson is coming soon...in 6 months
Tucson was really fun...last year
A certain list member is accused of screwy dealings, and he then shows his stupidisy w/responses
Certain dealers feel other dealers are a-holes, and vice-versa
meteorite prices are in ruin
veteran dealers and collectors long for the good old days
new dealers and collectors are glad for the desert boon
A certain list member is accused of screwy dealings, and he then shows his stupidisy w/responses
A list member quits the list and vows to never come back
The same list member is back on the list and hopes things will be better from now on

and on and on...but I love it anyway.

Thanx Art,

John