[meteorite-list] General MeteoritInterestHasIncreased100%InLastYear

From: S. Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 15:59:39 2004

Hi Tom and List,

> Mikes shipping was free for me, but cost him around 85 cents!
>

> Thanks, Tom

I have already understood. Then we have a sales volume of $ 0.14. This is a
really collector friendly price.

However, why do we "greedy" meteorite dealers money for our stones at all?
It`s a shame! We meteorite dealers have all big houses with Swimming pools
and drive big cars and we press the last cent from the collectors. (ok,
usually I drive with my old Renault Twingo from Berlin up to the Sahara
because I want to spare my Bentley) ;-)

Dealers, let`s make an end to this depressing discussion. Open your treasure
boxes and give the collectors the rare meteorites free of charge!

Here my offer. The next three collectors who send me a email OFF LIST get
one of the following pieces from NWA2289, Rumuruti chondrite R3-6 for free.
Free specimen, free airmail shipping, free jewelbox.

NWA2289 slice 0.30 gm
NWA2289 slice 0.33 gm
NWA2289 slice 0.40 gm

I hope this helps! :-)