[meteorite-list] The June 3rd sighting has not panned out

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 01:49:49 2004

Adam,

Finding a Zann, as you describe, can be far better than finding a whole
bunch of
old, cold, dirty space rocks. A woman who truly shares a man's interests
is much
rarer than a lunaite or a shergottite, and more beautiful than a pallasite.

A lucky man you are indeed.

Best Wishes,

Jerry

PS... Perhaps she should be classed as a ZANNITE in order to give her a
little
extraterrestrial flavor???