[meteorite-list] Soledade

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 06:09:07 2004

> Next is the Soledade Iron from Brazil. This iron was found in the 80s,
> and another piece was more recently found. I bought the entire mass. It
> is also superb, no rusting, and etch to die for. I have many slices and
> partslices, but only 4 kilos after cutting, and 1 kilo is in the endcut.

> http://www.meteoriteguy.com/soledade.htm
> http://www.meteoriteguy.com/soledade2.htm

Hello Mike and List,

I would like to remind those who have had a Meteorite Magazine subscription
since 1999 that there is an article about Brazilian meteorites, among them
SOLEDADE with a b&w photo of the main mass:

ZUCOLOTTO M.E. (1999) Brazilian Meteorites
(Meteorite!, Aug 1999, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 9-10).

Enjoy your Sunday,

Bernd