[meteorite-list] trade offer/NWA 1109 EUCRITE

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 19:38:06 2004

Hi Steve and thanks for your post. We can't use any NWA 1109 right now,
but if you don't find anyone looking to trade, we do have a lot of
gorgeous Esquel slices of all sizes as well as some wonderful crusted
Amgala (we'll make you a nice deal). If you don't see what you're
looking for on our website just ask as we have quite a nice selection
that is not listed.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites