[meteorite-list] Johnstown Church

From: Larry Sloan <gldfinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 13:42:06 2004

Hi Matt
Great Photo. It brings back childhood memories, as I
attended this church as a youth. At that time and
before it was moved, it was a Evangelical United
Breathern Church.When The Methodist and EUB churches
merged, this church was sold to the Catholic Church. I
also spent the first six years of my life living in
the parsonage, which was not moved to town, just
across the road from where the mass fell into the
gutter.The area around the cemetery is rapidly being
developed.There are now three new churches within a
half mile of the cemetery.
Larry Sloan