[meteorite-list] Which one came closest and best fireball

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 22:20:51 2004

In a message dated 10/16/2004 8:11:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
magellon_at_earthlink.net writes:
There is a photo of the wrong about half
the way down the page:
http://karen.devfarm.com/190

Did you see this comment:
"Later, some of us went into the town of Pocahontas to check out the sight
recommended by the AAA guide book. Yes, that was singular, ?sight?, but it was
worth it. A meteorite fell locally in the 1800?s and is in the courthouse
square. In spite of all the warnings we?ve received via Smallville, X-files, Star
Trek, and common sense, we all reached out to touch it:"

I wonder what "warnings" they had received!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356, www.IMCA.cc