[meteorite-list] My new Dimmitt Meteorite

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 28 19:58:19 2004

Hello list,

Finally I have a Dimmitt meteorite with a Monnig # _at_ 87 Grams

I know ..... you're thinking " Big Deal ". Well, Ive been trying for quite
some time to add some Monnig and Nininger meteorite individuals to my
collection. Let me tell you, it hasn't been easy to find them.
This is the first individual Ive acquired since I started collecting in
2002.
I know slices are easier to find but I focus on meteorite individuals in my
collection.
So, if any of you have any other individuals of US finds from the Nininger/
Monnig era and you are interested in selling or trading, please let me know.
Individuals only ......... no slices.

See my Dimmitt here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spacerox2001/album?.dir=/428b

Thanks,