[meteorite-list] Images of Cool Oriented Meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 4 13:31:10 2004

Dear List,

I am getting very bored reading about non-meteoritic things such as politics
which do not belong on the List. A great deal of List members could care
less since they do not live in the US. To get back on the subject of
meteorites here is an image of an oriented stone. It is not magnetic so I
was very tempted to cut it. I held off in favor of cutting a core from it
for study. I just hate to damage a specimen like this.

Trailing edge showing lip-over:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Oriented1.jpg

Leading edge:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Oriented2.jpg