[meteorite-list] Images of Cool Oriented Meteorite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 4 13:51:57 2004

Well Adam, people are bored of reading your pontificating emails every week,
about this scintific discovery or that strange thing in every meteorite you
have ever owned.
Anyone notice how every ordinary chondrite Adam has for sale is the "rarest,
strangest, has the "only this or that etc"?
How come you dont get any normal L6 chondrites? All of yours seem to have
something no other has, and when anyone posts one that does, you question
it.
I have to read all of your bullshit even non-meteorite related, Adam, and
usually I keep my mouth shut, so do the same for me thank you.
Mike Farmer