[meteorite-list] NOT MAGNETISM (Was magnetism)+ (Was Pasamonte...)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 7 16:28:24 2004

Mmm.....well, when I go for a drive next time, I'll be very sure to take
a good compass to help in my magnetic search, and to double check the
bottom of my car and 4 wheeler to see how many of your magnetic
meteorites and other magnetic rocks are stuck to my suspension! It is
bad enough to pay a high price for fuel without transporting a whole
bunch of rocks stuck to my car frame.

FOR SALE: DAVE'S METEORITE DETECTOR KIT.
1 COMPASS
1 PAPER CLIP ON STRING WITH SAFETY PIN
1 PAPER NAME TAG FOR MOM TO WRITE NAME ON.
1 SACK OF STALE BREAD FOR LEAVING CRUMBS TO HELP LOCATE ONESELF
IN THE BLURRY TIME OF MAGNETIC STREWNFIELDS!

That must explain how the Nevada Magnetite strewn field was discovered
over 5 miles away! The compass told them! ;-)

Kits available at Denver Show.
Dave (with the string thing)