[meteorite-list] Genesis crash video=oriented meteorite?

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 04:41:56 2004

Sad news indeed, I guess it's one piece of the jigsaw mother nature
didn't' want us to see yet!

Fantastic pictures though, I must say I was very impressed by the
coverage of the 'landing' what an amazing camera lense that was! Good
quality at 200,000 ft and steady frame live pictures all the way to the
ground, amazing. Anyone know what scope setup they used for the filming?

If one thing comes out of the recent spate of mission failures (beagle
etc) it's PACK A RESERVE CHUTE!

Mark F.