[meteorite-list] NWA 1110 issues

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 08:03:44 2004

Hello Adam and list,

Adam wrote "What you are doing is nothing short of fraud."....."Nelson's
pieces are paired to NWA 1068. NWA 1110 is also paired to NWA 1068, as
well. Pairing to a pairing is ridiculous, submit your own type sample,
claim the extra weight and get your own number."

Fraud? For selling the same meteorite under the same name?

Adam you should take this weekly act of yours on the road. I can remember a
couple months ago when you complained that Farmer was using the name Amgala,
and if someone wants to look through the archives, they can find you
complaining about people using multiple numbers on the same meteorite.

I think you will find it hard to convince us that the same
meteorite.....should have a different name or number from every dealer, and
that to do underwise is "fraud". In my humble opinion, the same
meteorite....is well, the same meteorite. And while I know it soulds a
little funny, us calling the same meteorite, the same name, I really do
think it could work.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com