[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 11:41:56 2004

It's easy to handle.
First we open a new numbers series and call the NWA "BMA" - Bought Meteorite
of Africa.
Second the Hupes, you, Matteo, Bessey and other twisted sisters organize a
foundation together with the IMCA, asking from each seller, who dares to
sell such a desert baby, a sample for the thin section and 5% from the
selling price
and with this funds there will be 2 or 3 poor mineralogists employed, for
doing nothing else than to find out the pairings
and voila in 30 years those Humpty-Dumptys are all set together again,
ready to recieve their NWA number.

Again prosit!
Martin