[meteorite-list] Brad Sampson isn't sending me my meteorites

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 2 15:31:53 2005

Does anyone here know what's up with Brad Sampson?

I've tried to contact him for half a year now without any answer.
I bought two pieces of Brahin from him and he promised that he
would send it global express and send me the tracking number
when it was sent. That was three weeks after I payed it.

I haven't heard from him since.

     :-(

This is the ONLY meteorite deal that have gone sour for me.
Everybody else I'm doing business with have done everything
right.

Have a nice evening!

G?ran