[meteorite-list] What great hobby!!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 9 19:23:55 2005

Dear List and Jan,

I agree, threatening somebody physically is going way too far. It is hard
for me to believe that somebody from the List or the IMCA would go so far as
make these kinds of threats. Sure, there is a lot bickering and posturing
going on from time to time but the List seems to be settling down. It has
been very pleasant the last few months and members are beginning to share
their field experiences and expertise again. Let us hope that the List
continues in this direction.

I enjoyed the long but entertaining story about the Harper lake aircraft
wreck from Robert Verish and the field trip report from Geoff Notkin last
night and several other great trip reports. I have been in the mostly kick
back and read mode the last couple of months but have gleaned a ton of
useful information lately from the List. I hardly use my delete key
anymore!

Wishing everybody well,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection