[meteorite-list] What great hobby!!

From: Graham Christensen <voltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 05:48:05 2005

There are a lot of good people on this list and this is a fascinating hobby
with lots of new things to learn all the time but unfortunately some people
get fighting and just mess it up for everyone else. I think some people just
over react and take things way too seriously. There is no one on this list
that I feel any kind of resentment towards and even if I have a disagreement
with someone, I learn to put it behind me. I wish others on this list could
do the same. I left this list for almost a year and was dissapointed to come
back and see the very same people fighting! And definitely, threatening
someone is absolutely uncalled for.

btw, I went meteorite hunting today for the first time in a couple years!
And I found...*drumroll*...scrap metal!
Graham
Graham Christensen
voltage_at_telus.net
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter
msn messenger: majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com