[meteorite-list] What great hobby!!

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 14:01:29 2005

Hi Michael and all,

I don't have anything in the IMCA as I am not a member but you have made
some good points. One question I have to ask is why there are still some
people still members of the IMCA and why Steve was removed. If your
going to clean house then it should be done with other questionable
members. I don't think someone should be removed from hear say but if
you dug deep enough, I think you could find others have violated some of
  the rules. I don't want to go into details as it doesn't serve any
good purpose but perhaps the IMCA needs to post it's by laws for it's
members and post the rules, give some fair warnings then expel the
people who don't think the rules apply to them. Best!

--AL Mitterling