[meteorite-list] OT Lunar team

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 01:04:03 2005

En un mensaje con fecha 04/19/2005 11:27:39 PM Mexico Daylight Time,
raremeteorites_at_comcast.net escribe:
>In case you did not know, THing
>means Treasure Hunting, something Greg
>and I have been doing successfully
>since the ages of 12 and 13 not to brag.

Adam my respected colleague, what's getting into you? Don't forget who this
list goes to...Back up that claim with a photo of you swinging a detector at
that age, or not to "not to brag". I personally had a treasure chest by 13,
and was THing much earlier than that. Nothing special though, no doubt
selected other list members were swinging detectors by the time they were 6 years
old and already had fathered children by then, at least that is the
impression I get from this list...Put your meteorites where your mouth is before you
tell the crusty old dogs of the world that you were born in Sweet Home Oregon
(or was it Alabama)...
Saludos, Doug