[meteorite-list] Re: Very OT: New pope selected

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 01:10:36 2005

yes but the president of USA its the president of only
USA....the Pope its the leader of the religion world,
if you allow there are beyond over 900 milions of
persons in the all world its with this leader.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info