[meteorite-list] AD OT

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 06:02:06 2005

nothing...when I have build the site with the Vatican
collection list I have request to Consolmagno if have
some photos, but he have say nothing

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de>
wrote:
> Hmmm the Vatican has a nice meteorite collection...
> Any pictures available?

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it