[meteorite-list] the meteorite of the month

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 06:10:34 2005

Dear List Members,

I have made a new page on our web site, presenting our "Meteorite of the
month". It will be a selection within slices, end-cuts or fragments / main
masses of our meteorites, that will be ^presented and changed every month.
The first one is a panoramic slice of Tanezrouft 060, a highly shocked LL4
O.C. that we found in 2002 and was disclosed in MB 87 (2003). You can have a
look if interested through the url:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/
An then follow the link, either in English or in French.
This first one will stay till the end of May, and a new one will appear in
June.

Thanks for your attention and all the Best!

Fr?d?ric Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA # 2491 (http://www.meteoritecollectors.org/)