[meteorite-list] New Subject - Nigeria

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 14:06:08 2005

Here is another that I just received a minute ago (sorry, the last one from
me):

-Walter

Dear sir/madam,

I must solicit your confidence in this transaction
this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret. Though a transaction of
this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well
at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you
due to the urgency of this transaction.But let me
first introduce myself. I am Mr Patrick Harba,
Manager of
Bills&Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department
of Zenith Bank of Nigeria,I came to know of you in my
search for a reliable and reputable person to help
handle this confidential transaction, which involves
the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign
account.

Detail: The President/Ceo of Mark Kogan Farm and
Engineering Drilling company Nig. Ltd, Mr. Mark Kogan
(CANADA) made a fixed deposit of USD14,000,000.00
(Fourteen Million United States Dollar) deposit with
the Zenith Bank of Nigeria PLC five years ago. This
deal was to mature in April 2002. But Mr. Ramirez
Sanchez and his only son whom he used as next of kin
died in kenya air crash in the year 2000.Since we got
information about his death,we have been expected his
next of kin/relations to come over and claim his money
because our bank cannot release it unless somebody
applies for it as next of kin or relation to Mr
Ramirez Sanchez the late depositor as indicated in
our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately none of his relation has come for
claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that i now
decided to make business with you and release the
money to you as the next of kin/relation to Mr
Ramirez Sanchez for safety and subsequent disbursement
since nobody is coming for the money and i dont want
this money to go back into Federal Government account
as unclaimed fund.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that
if such money remains unclaimed,the money will be
transfered into the banking treasury as unclaimed
fund.The request for a foreigner as the next of
kin/relation in this business is occasioned by the
fact that Mr Ramirez SANCHEZ was a foriegner and a
Nigeria cannot stand as a next of kin/relation to the
late
depositor who is a foreigner.Therefore i request you
to provide a reliable Bank account into which the
Zenith Bank of Nigeria Correspondent bank abroad will
pay the funds into.

Documents and proves to back you up in the receipt
of the funds into your account shall be carefully
worked out. We have also decided that for your
assistance you will be entitled to 30% of the funds
as your commission. 10% shall be set aside for
reimbursement to both parties for any incidental
expenses that may be incurred in the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, contact me
immediately through Email. Please furnish me with your
most confidential telephone and fax numbers,including
your full names and address,complete Bank information
so that they can be used for all your official
communications.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and God
Bless.

Mr Patrick Harba