[meteorite-list] New database

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:45:01 2005

Wow - what a neat tool!

As a possible suggestion-
I'm curious if it would be possible to link the database to academic
research avalible on the web.

For example, when I type in one of my favorite achonderites, Dhofar 007 - I
get back some basics on the find - it fell in 1999, was classified as a
cumulate eucrite, ect. However a google search turns up a recent paper by
Yamaguchi et al that says Dho 007 may actually be a mesosiderite.

Would it be possible to have the web page do a google search on the quierred
rock and then return web pages that contain .PDFs for example? Something
like that would turn the database into quite a powerfull tool to find the
latest data on a particular stone I would think.

Stan