[meteorite-list] New database

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 14:13:40 2005

It already does something like this... search for meteorites, then click on
an individual meteorite name, then click on the NASA ADS link. It will
search for papers and abstracts containing that name, and then you can
click on the ADS links to see the text, when available.

I can still add a google search link if people want it.

jeff