[meteorite-list] Some sick people!!!

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 23:44:05 2005

Hey List, in order to protect my daughter, I am leaving the list. Some
people are so hateful they have to use my daughter as a subject in the Blog.
If you have not seen the Blog and what type of people you buy your
meteorites from, you should look to see how disrespectful these people are.

http://meteoritehunters.blogspot.com/

  I am not going to stay on the list so people can attack my kid. I would
hope the Blog owner is man (or woman) enough to delete the posts that
mention my daughter. They can make fun of me all they want, but dragging my
daughter into it, I take that seriously!!!
  It's a sad world when you have to leave a place that you absolutely love
to protect your kid. And I will not be coming back, so don't worry, I love
my kid to much to ever come back. And to the blog poster, God bless you!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/