[meteorite-list] Some sick people!!!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 02:22:33 2005

Hi Tom,
        I saw the blog was utter trash within 30 minutes of it's inception.
I went back to check it out one more time - about a week ago - everyone
seemed to be using my name as a sender, as well as other people I could
tell did not write that way - it is a well of garbage - cowards that make
the anti hero on DEADWOOD look like an alter boy.
        Unfortunately, leaving this list will likely not protect your
daughter, you or anyone else from such scum.
        I refuse to even go there to see what was said. I believe the world
would be a better place if everyone refused to even check it out.
        I do not, however, see the link between the blog and this list.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen