[meteorite-list] AD - Peculiar New L4 with Odd Shock - NWA 2709

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 21:07:17 2005

Dear list members,

I have just listed a new peculiar, shocked L4 meteorite (NWA 2709) on eBay
under seller name, naturesvault. It is very cool actually and all are
started at just 99 cents. With a total known weight of only 148 grams before
type sample and cutting/polishing losses, along with the fact there are only
14 pieces, this will not be around for long. Here are the direct links to
the six pieces listed on eBay:

NEW - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 Meteorite Complete Slice 16.6 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528612287&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 Meteorite Complete Slice 7.3 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528612458&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 Meteorite Part Slice 6.1 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528612605&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 Meteorite Part Slice 2.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528612769&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 Meteorite Part Slice 2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528612936&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2709 Very Peculiar L4 Meteorite Pieces 1.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6528613214&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and all of the items I have currently available on eBay, click
on one of the above links and then click on "View seller's other items".

Best regards and Thank You,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)