[meteorite-list] Powellsville is missing!

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 07:45:31 2005

USGS to the rescue:
http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnispublic/f?p=140:3:16545549617422319301::NO::P3_FID:1076685
Click on one of the mapping services to the right of this page,
preferably Topozone, to see where it is. Google maps doesn't show it.

This GNIS site is an excellent resource for US and Antarctic place names.

For place names in the rest of the world, try:
http://earth-info.nima.mil/gns/html/

Jeff

You're right: