[meteorite-list] Viedma?

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 10:32:51 2005

Thank you Martin. I can assure anyone, that Viedma is the real deal, and
it is an astounding piece...and inexpensive. If you want to question my
integrity, I will send you to a dozen researchers, hundreds of
collectors, and a few of the best dealers in the world for references.
Gary Huss at ASU did the work for me on Viedma, so you can question his
impeccible reputation as well.

Lay off, ok.

You can have 10% Martin.

Matt Morgan