[meteorite-list] Viedma?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 06:04:27 2005

It's because Matt isn't a carnival barker and perhaps to modest for that
branch.
I know that stone, be assured that the provenance is flawless and the
material remarkably fresh,
a lucky find, cause it's almost not weathered.
I personally would have set the price a little bit higher, as the tkw is
small, the stone fresh and large Argentina has only 47 stones, most of them
unavailable.
If it think at what prices old Garabato with it's 160kg is going, I'd say
the price is modest.
(Hey Matt, gimme 5% !!)
Buckleboo!
Martin