Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] Tucson Show

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 21 15:04:12 2005

Gary
Check the following link to see the Tucson Show Guide with all the shows
and dates
http://www.tucsonshowguide.com/tsg/
The main show (Tucson Gem and Mineral Show) at the Tucson Convention
Center is the only one you have to pay to get in. The rest are free.
You don't need to register at most of the shows. Some of the wholesale
gem or bead shows require registering, but none of them have meteorites
dealers.
see you there
Eduardo
InnSuites # 311