[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Iron sale et al

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 21 15:56:39 2005

Hi All
I have a few unusual irons for sale as well as some common ones. The rare ones include Butler, Glen Rose(iron), Smithland and Tinnie. Also some common irons at great prices Gibeon, Mundrabilla & Taza.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/AIrons.htm

I also have several other classified meteorites for sale as well. These can be found here;
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A224.htm

Also in case you need some unclassified NWA's you might look at these pages.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A200.htm
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A100.htm

Since I am trying to raise some cash before the end of the year all will be offered at 20% off the list price.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Thanks
Mike

--
Mike Jensen