[meteorite-list] Slander

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 25 21:31:38 2005

It is nice to hear that "are" company has money.
Dude, please take your millions and go buy some Pokemon cards for "yur"
treasure hunt.
Any company with a CEO like you will not be a company for long.
Since nobody here has ever heard of your or "yur" company, I am sure you
know all about me.
It is funny, but you sound like you may be a list member who changed his
name and now is pulling a scam.
Mike Farmer