[meteorite-list] Lunar meteorite and Tucson show news & Photo's

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 3 00:47:05 2005

Hello List

Like Mike said, we had a great day in Tucson today.
Here a quick post of some photo's taken, sorry some are not the greatest.

Michael Franco of Caillou Noir, He's on the 2nd floor above Room 222 just
above Alain Carion room.

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005franco1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005franco2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005caillounoir1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005caillounoir2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005caillour3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005caillour4.jpg

Global Treasures Peter Heydelaar and Debra Morrissette

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005globaltreas1.jpg

Casey Conway of A Piece of the Past

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005conway1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005conway2.jpg

Mike Farmer's new lunar (sorry not a good photo)

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005mikeslunar.jpg

Jim Strope
http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005jimstrope.jpg

Blaine Reed
http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005reed.jpg

Brono Factay's of The Earth's Memory new Chassigny

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005chassigny.jpg

Dino Display

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005dino1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson2005dino2.jpg