[meteorite-list] tucson show highlights,days 3 and 4

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 6 12:54:06 2005

Great to here from you Steve.
Yes I do regret not going . It sounds like it was an incredible show. I
would have liked to see Mikes' new Lunar as well as Michel Francos' huge
Diogenite.

I did however win that nice oriented NWA 788 from Michael Bloods auction,
also Bob Haag sold me his 134 gram Homestead individual out of his last
catalog.
We'll have to get together when you get back so that I can check out your
new gems.

Thanks
Bob Evans