[meteorite-list] An Apology to Delraygoddess

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 9 02:27:12 2005

Well,
        Maybe she will, John, but the rest of us love ya BECAUSE you
are a boorish, grumpy old man. Great to see you at the show. Sorry
I missed meeting del ray at the BD Bash, but my wife DID end up
buying a beautiful Moldavite & Citrine necklace she made in the
auction.
        Great seeing everyone at the show. Anyone know what happened
to Mark, The Big Collector Bostick? He didn't show at the auction
and I am a bit worried about him, as he was planning to work it with
me. Much thanks to John Kerns for stepping in at the last second and
saving the day.
        Best wishes to all, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen