[meteorite-list] Book Deliveries Have Begun

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 00:04:28 2005

Kevin and All,
I was anxiously awaiting Kevin's announcement
about the availability of "The Art of Collecting Meteorites."
This book is going to be a 'must have' for every collector.

Recently a wise man reminded me that many
persons among us are not motivated by profit margin
but by love of celestial rocks. From my limited
knowledge about this book, the hard work Kevin
has put into it, and especially the purchase price, this is
truly Kevin's labor of love for those longing to search
the strewn fields. Thank you Kevin!

As long as I'm acknowledging generous contributions
from the meteorite community, the following also
come to mind: Paul Harris, Jim Tobin, the contributors
to The Meteorite Times, Joel Schiff, the contributors
to METEORITE and Art Jones. We are entertained
and informed by these nice folks as well as many
others (you know who you are :>) Thanks to all
who share so much.

Sincerely,
Ken Newton
IMCA #9632