[meteorite-list] us falls

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 21:34:05 2005

Hi list.I will get right to the point.I have decided to start the colle
ting us meteorite falls.It sure beats the hell out of having to to worry
about pairings.I'll be looking for semi-rare and rare us falls.So for
me,no more dhofars,no dags,no jiddatts,no sau's etc.It does not mean I'll
not collect those,I will.But the us falls are what I am going to be
really going after.So let me know what is available.I will be looking for
pieces 5 grams and bigger.You really cannot go wrong with us falls.Not
really to many pairings.I recently got SCHIELDS,KANSAS and
FARNUM,NEBRASKA.I got those at al langs auction in tucson.

                                    steve arnold,chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728