[meteorite-list] Name Change for Bob Evans?

From: Patrick Folmar <pfolmar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 21:32:01 2005

Bob Evans earlier wrote:
>Remember when I was accused earlier this year of never sending a $1000
>payment to Stefan Ralew?
>I didn't appreciate the attack on my character.

>From Pat:
Well, Bob, that rings pretty hollow to me. Considering that you knowingly
ripped me off on an ebay deal after I allowed the feedback period to expire
while I “thought” we were working out a problem. Once I couldn’t report your
shenanigans—no reply. I should have known something was amiss when you would
not provide me with a street address or phone number. Is Bob Evans your real
name or is that an alias also?

The fact is you’re a crook who won’t hesitate to rip off someone if you
think they have no recourse to reveal your REAL character. As far as I’m
concerned your name should be changed to Bob “The Rip-Off” Evans.

Buyer beware on this guy. If anyone knows Bob “The Rip-Off” Evans’ address
or phone number, please contact me off list. Your confidentiality will be
preserved.

Pat
pfolmar_at_hotmail.com