[meteorite-list] chondrules?

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 21:32:06 2005

List,
 I'd like to thank all who responded to my question. All the responses
promoted a better understanding of the "nature" of chondrules which remain
another marvelous mystery to ponder without dwelling upon.
The book, "The Origin Of Chondrules And Chondrites" by Derek Sears which I
wasn't familiar with, though steeply priced is definitely an item that has
been added to my wish list. But, having read the first 40 pages of Kevin
Kichinka's excellent book, "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" has lessened
the urgency and softened the edges of knowledge blending them into a less
driven aesthetic appreciation for the mystery that lies behind it all.
I just checked the price again, What a faker!!!
Jerry Flaherty