[meteorite-list] Tucson 05 Retrospective

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 12:03:18 2005

Mr DeRusse,
I just found a Lunar meteorite, I am not sure how things could get much
better, my chin is up, my spirits high, and I highly doubt the Dean of TCU
could ever say anything like that about Dr Ehlmann. In fact, I do believe I
will contact the dean today, to see whether what you say is true.
Department of Geology
Texas Christian University
TCU Box 298830
Fort Worth, Texas 76129
Phone: (817) 257-7270
Fax: (817) 257-7789
Dr. Richard Hanson, Chair

Above is the information for the Dean of Geology at TCU.
Perhaps we shoudl all contact him and see it mr fake meteorite is telling
the truth?
My money is on lying.