[meteorite-list] Tucson 05 Retrospective

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 11:55:30 2005

Dear Listees

I think the bigger point in all this nonsense is for the "List" referred to in
"Greetings List" to accept another person's statement that we should consider
the Dean's statement. Not the Dean's statement to me (i.e., Dave), Big Steve,
or any one else, but to the writer of that email (names appearing after the word
"Cordially").
The logic in asking us to accept his/their word that the Dean has somehow
castigated the good Dr. Ehlmann and that we should accept that as gospel is
strange to say the least. Whoops, I forgot to add "in retrospect".

Dave