[meteorite-list] Re: Tucson 05 Retrospective; Exactly why this list needs moderation.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 21:02:03 2005

Well said Geoff,
These guys are as crazy as they come. Pretty sad when every university you
send your junk to tells you it isn't a meteorite, and you get more and more
angry and spiteful that you resort to defaming people like Art Ehlmann.
I call people like that COWARDS, nothing more, nothing less.
I hope the end up living in a cave like the Frass freak did. That tells us
alot about that guy.
Michael Farmer