[meteorite-list] Re: Blood Auction Results

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 22:40:18 2005

Michael,

Im sure Ryan isn't interested in market comparisons. I myself and Im sure
numerous others would like to see the results simply out of curiosity. We
got to look at the auctions for weeks prior to the auction and it would be
nice to just see what sold, for how much, whats still available, etc.
I doubt anyone would think that one auction with 50 bidders could determine
market value of the meteorites that were offered.

BTW- Thanks for the fast shipping . I received the meteorite I won today.

Bob E