[meteorite-list] Re: Blood Auction Results

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 04:14:04 2005

Hi Stan,
        I know there are many differing opinions on the subject - if one
takes into consideration all the fine points of difference, there are
almost as many different opinions as there are people on the list.
However, whether I post the results is not a democratic decision.
    In addition, while I do not aspire to control free speech, I would
prefer you not post the results either - for all the reasons I stated in my
earlier post. You stated you did not post your unofficial recording of the
results "out of respect for Michael's wishes." I think I have made my wishes
quite clear on the subject.
        Thanks, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen