[meteorite-list] Thank you for your input!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 19 09:42:05 2005

Dear Bill, List;
It may be worth noting again, be sure that you remember that the visible
iron specks are only part of that equation as the total iron is the
number for the L or H classification, and even though that WOULD APPEAR
to be an L from a visual, if there is more elemental iron, it could be
more than an L.
Caution needs to be embraced with just visual classification....
Hope this is insightful to others,
Dave F.