[meteorite-list] #218 - 292 grams - $52.50 -- Another Quiz ;-)

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 19:07:51 2005

I wrote:

> Another one I just can't keep my eyes off from. Do you
> think you can cut it where the arrows are? Please, let
> me know how much more PayPal money you want me to send
> you. Cheers, Bernd

Well, an opportunity for another quiz!

1) Why this one?
2) Where do I want Dean to cut it?
3) Does it have any special features? Which ones?
4) Why did another list member* want this one, too?

* "I had emailed Dean asking for that piece
  but have not heard back from him yet ..."

Well, it is an "open" quiz, so don't send me any private mails.
Instead send your educated guesses to the List and we'll see.
It is not the price, it is not the weight, but it is at least
three things that "caught my attention".

Good night,

Bernd