[meteorite-list] #218 - 292 grams - $52.50 -- Another Quiz ;-)

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 19:14:43 2005

Looks like a dogs head to me. I almost wanted to keep
it.
I cut the thing as my customer wanted and the rock is
right now in my oven drying out but if bernd wants I
can send everybody a photo of the cut surface in an
hour or so after it is well dried out and cooled off.
Maybe as part of the contest you can guess what the
cut surface looks like.
Here is my sale page again that it came off (With that
meteorites now noted as sold obviously)
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/s1sale201-250.html
Cheers
DEAN